Sunday, June 26, 2011

Payback(FMJRA)

I am a bit late, (ok a lot late) in thanking all of the great folks who linked me last week (still wonder about that some days)....


So here goes in no particular order.

Sentry Journal links to Barry Plunges Again
Teresamerica links to Thursday Nite Tart
Eye of Polyphemus links to More Proof Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder
Theo Spark links to Thursday Nite Tart
Conservative Hideout links to More Proof Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder
Proof Positive links to Thursday Nite Tart and Midweek Rule 5 Break
Say Anything links to Thursday Nite Tart and Midweek Rule 5 Break

I am beginning to see a pattern here... 

The Other McCain links to Midweek Rule 5 Break and Thursday Nite Tart
Maggies Notebook links to Thursday Nite Tart
American Power links to Thursday Nite Tart
The Classic Liberal links to wait... Yea you guessed it Thursday Nite Tart

To steal a line from Proof, I either need to post more news or get a trench coat...


If I missed anyone please drop a note in the comments and I will ignore make it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment