Monday, February 21, 2011

Photos of Victoria Beckham Breast Before Surgery

Photos of Victoria Beckham breast before surgery: breast as spaniel ears!


Video breast before surgery

Fashion icon of our time, singer Victoria Beckham, a few years ago was caught without a bikini top. Due to this we now know that even a superwoman, she certainly was born perfect. And so confidently raised millions of women around the world!

Although it probably will not believe Victoria has long suffered from a complex of his body and especially the breast. Because in the past five years has undergone numerous operations, and, unfortunately, she said - still not happy with their appearance. Another operation is called self soon.

Beckham is often worried that the public understands it correctly. "People have a bias - as if I stupid bitch, who runs around all day shopping for my gear. It's not quite true - she says. - Of course, I love shopping, but not so much. Besides, I work a lot. And all my free time I spend with her husband and children. Still, I understand that being a wife and mom - the most elegant is my achievement.

















No comments:

Post a Comment