Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day

Around here if that little rat see's his shadow(and the rodent will today) it means nothing. Winter ends in May.......

                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Although after a low this morning of -23 below zero, and wind chill of -38 we are going to experience some of that global warming and rise to a balmy 9 above and perhaps the 20's by the weekend......
As for me, I have cabin fever and will go find some heat in the near future.     
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have never been on a cruise, I am going, I can't take anymore cold.......I gotta go where its warm!


                                                       
Update:
Oops, looks like -23 wasn't good enough...... currently -29. Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment