Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE MAN AND WOMAN CODE...but does woman have code ?




The Man Code, the unwritten law between all men regardless of race, age, religion, or gang affiliation. It’s real, and as men there are certain things we just don’t do to one another unless betrayed first. I’ve been accused of breaking the Man code when I write this blog, but while I await my punishment, I want to talk about the Woman Code. There is no unwritten rule between women, if you think there is, then you're asking for a world of hurt. This idea of sister hood is a joke, ask Hilary Clinton. A girl will betray another girl to gain favor with a man, how fucked up is that? A wise woman with great fellatio skills once said, "Girls ain’t shit". That person was my ex-girlfriend right after her bff stabbed her in the back,

Here is a female’s relationship with another female who she calls “Friend” àcool àdrama à cool again à more drama à cool again. REPEAT. A man’s relationship with his boys will stay at cool his entire life. If a man does something to piss his homie off, they deal with it. If he steps out of line big time— that nigga is DONE. A guy will say “I don’t fuck with him”. And it’s over, no more talking. I’m in the midst of sending out wedding invitations and some dudes aren’t going to get invited because some of my groom’s men feel they have been violated in a major way by certain dudes. Even though I’m cool with those other guys, I got to ride with the nigga I’m closest to—that's the Man Code. A female will say “I don’t fuck with her”, and then two weeks later they’re at the club shaking their ass together. So why bullshit? Why pretend that there is this underground sister hood? It's time to set some real rules...


Don’t Share Your Struggle
: “Oh girl, shit’s so fucked up, I got shorted on my check and I had to get money from Greg, but he wanted me to jerk him off” I don’t care if you have money issues, health issues, or relationship issues, don’t share your struggle with hoes. You and April might be cool this month, she may even give you good advice, but one day soon you will be beefing over something stupid and April will tell Tasha and em’: “You know she be jerking niggas dicks for money when her phone bill due?” or “They found a cysts in her coochie? It came from fucking all those Mexicans” or “You know her Mother lost her job and be borrowing money from her, bet she on crack again”. Anything you tell your present bestie, know it can be used to slander once she becomes your future enemy. I’ve seen it happen dozens of times.

Don’t Loan Money
: Girls keep a running tab. If I pay for my boy to get in the club or buy him dinner, it’s not, “remember you owe me $37.50” it’s chalked up to the game. When a girl does another girl’s hair she’s counting how much grease she used, the oil sheen, and the electricity consumed while that bitch had the blow dryer running. You go out to the club; you can’t get a nigga to buy you that passion fruit mojito that you need to do your Dougie? “Oh I got you girl” bitch please, best believe your homegirl just added that 9 dollars (15 in LA) to her mental note pad. Next time you’re out and it’s time to pay for something, “what about that $103 you owe me” The other girl will have no idea how she’s amassed this much debt, she thought her friend was helping her out. And don’t try and get out of paying unless you want to ruin your credit score, it goes Experian, Equifax, TransUnion, and Lashonda Jenkins. If you don’t pay up she will go to the sisterhood and ruin your credit with them by saying, “don’t let that bitch hold nothing girl, she don’t pay you back.” So if you’re on hard times, and need 20 dollars to get in the club, I suggest you make up an excuse as to why you can’t come out. When you put money between two females the friendship will not last.


Don’t Talk About Dick:
Girls talk about sex. I use to think it was short and sweet like, “yeah we did it”. No, these woman today go IN. I once walked into a speaker phone conversation of a girl explaining how some guy's dick wasn't that long but it was wide, and how she prefers short thicker ones rather than long skinny ones, I had to walk out of the room because it grossed me out, yet that description stuck with me because it was so traumatizing to hear a girl talk like that. But for a woman it satisfies a curiosity, and plants seeds. If you tell your homegirl how good he is at eating pussy or that he went extra and ate your ass, she stores that in her head. You talk about his dick game being the best you've had, even the most loyal woman will store that data like a motherfucking usb drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment