Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amber Rose sent extremely explicit photos of herself to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend


After a source came forward claiming that Amber Rose sent extremely explicit photos of herself to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend, the singer is shooting down the claims, Tweeting:
"These blogs do nothing but try to ruin ppls lives I DID NOT send pics to anyones boyfriend pls stop with the lies. Its so ridiculous. Smh. Yall been doing this to me for 3 years now it shld be illegal to write fake stories about ppl the media never wants to see anyone happy."
When Rose isn't busy shooting down ridiculous rumors, she's working on a variety of projects.
"I'm a busy girl," Amber told Hollyscoop at Karma Foundation's 6th Annual Kandyland Event at the Playboy Mansion.
"I just did one movie, I'm working on my second movie now. I have a radio show on The Foxxhole SiriusXM, which is Jamie Foxx's network. I have my own reality show coming out that I'm shooting right now and also a makeup line and a few other things I can't even think off the top, but yeah, I'm really, really busy. I'm working on a lot."
Rose also discussed her relationship with rapper Wiz Khalifa. B
"I'm four years older than my boyfriend and people like to call me a cougar. I mean, you know, whoever makes you happy-that's all that matters. Age is only a number, it's not a big deal for me."
With only a four-year age gap, I don't know if Rose is considered a cougar. But either way, she's not letting rumors get in the way of her relationship or career.

No comments:

Post a Comment