Thursday, June 30, 2011

MSNBC Suspends Halperin For Telling The Truth

Obama is a dick...



Statement from MSNBC:Mark Halperin’s comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable.  We apologize to the President, The White House and all of our viewers. We strive for a high level of discourse and comments like these have no place on our air. Therefore, Mark will be suspended indefinitely from his role as an analyst.
Statement from Mark Halperin:I completely agree with everything in MSNBC’s statement about my remark. I believe that the step they are taking in response is totally appropriate.Again, I want to offer a heartfelt and profound apology to the President, to my MSNBC colleagues, and to the viewers. My remark was unacceptable, and I deeply regret it.
He would have been promoted for saying that about Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment