Monday, May 30, 2011

MY PARTNER IS THE MOST SELFISH PERSON I EVER KNOWN


DEAR CELEBRITY INC:
My partner have two kids one for me and one for another man, I myself also have a daughter from another relationship.
a few weeks ago I ask my partner “Hun if your having a hard time financially and need a car to move around include pick your kids from school would you ask your ex (baby dad) to get you a car to help you cope with his child”
her reply to me was yes I would, after all his child will benefiting from this the most and its not like every day he helps out so I would defiantly ask him and if he is in the position to buy one I would take it I don’t see nothing wrong with my child dad buying me a car whether im in a relation ship are not and im sure every woman may feels the same.

I then says to her, you know my daughters mum Well she called and me today her car break down over a month now and she is finding life really hard to take my child to school she keep asking people to drop her and sometimes they refuse now she is asking if I can give her some money to get a car to help take my child to school if its OK she would be great full

I then say to my partner im feeling sorry for her and most of all my daughter don’t need to be stopping from school when I can more than afford to get them a car, what you think I should do Hun

my girl first question to me was “ don’t she have a man”

I said I don’t know but she must have

she ask me why cant he buy it

I said to her I don’t know if she have a man Hun but if she do or don’t I don’t mind buying a car for my daughter to go school

to my surprise my partner reply and said
well I don’t want you buying your groupie ass baby mama no car, why would you want to buy her a car when my car need upgrading, all she want is to prove a point saying you buy her car and shit you ain’t buying her no car nigaa let her man buy her a car unless your fucking her and I don’t know about it or your hoping to get back with her so you want to playing Mr perfect baby daddy your situation is different from mine ain’t no way I want back my baby father and there is no strings attacheded where us is concerned
but you I don’t trust you in no way,
asking me trick question and shit

WHAT SHOULD I DO CELEBRITY INC? I WANT TO ASSIST MY CHILD MUM BUT I ALSO WANT TO PLEASE MY PARTENER IM SO CONFUSED I NEED YOUR HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment