Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Woosterman Googled What ?

Ah yes, as I'm watching it snow for the third straight
day (we're at around three feet), the mind (?) starts to
wonder. What special posts can we have for
Thanksgiving Weekend?

I'm giving my followers WAY TOO MUCH information
here. You see the old Woodsterman doesn't just Google,
he GOOGLES! Today I will share with you when I
GOOGLE "Sexy Turkeys". Yes you read that right.

Tomorrow I'll show the results of a new search ....

 Bill that's really stooping ... Mr. O picked the better man.
 I lost my appetite or Trick or Treat ...
 I suddenly got an urge for a Big Mac.
 Hey Good Lookin ...
 Do you remember the old Coppertone ads? The little girl grew up.
 This theme never seems to disappear.
Makes me want to stand up and salute turkeys everywhere.
We must have a turkey from Arabia.
Now we're getting closer to what we asked for.
Now that's more like it, but where's the turkey? Oh well, Happy Hump Day Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment