Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Obama Song

From a commenter(DR HAHA) here.

(Obama):
♫ I could wile away the hours ♪
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain ♫
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin' ♪
♫ If I only had a brain ♫

I'd unravel any riddle
♪ For any individ'le ♪
In trouble or in pain

(Dorothy):
♫ With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln ♪
♫ If you only had a brain ♫

(Obama):
♫ Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore ♪
I could think of things I never thunk before
♪ And then I'd sit and think some more

♫ I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain ♪
♪ I would dance and be merry ♪
Life would be a ding-a-derry
♫ If I only had a brain ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment