Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Woodsterman Takes A Vacation ... Part 5

This is our second day in Newport, Oregon. Yesterday, we went to the old town on the harbor. I forgot my camera, and then I forgot to ask the RV park office what the password was for the Wi-Fi ... DUH! I finally got my act together today. Thank goodness we're staying two days here.

Tonight we're going out to dinner to celebrate my Sue's
anniversary. Just kidding ... it's our 36th today. Can you 
believe she's put up with me that long?

The photos below are of the harbor. The large bridge is the
one containing Highway 101. This is Yaquina Bay for the 
river of the same name. There is also a haunted light house.
If you notice the seagulls on the pilings ... yes those are old
tires someone has put there for them.
Click to enlarge 


No comments:

Post a Comment