Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VIBES KARTEL STOP DOING GUN TUNE AS OF NOW




Dancehall lyricist Vybz Kartel who is known for releasing some of the most notorious gun songs has pledged to no longer pen or "medz" anymore gun lyrics.

In an exclusive statement sent to us the deejay states: "As of this moment I will no longer be doing "gun lyrics". I did a song called "Bad Up U Mada" and every one and their mada (lol) counteracted it. Trying to get their already expired 15 minutes of fame. Well I got news for them. They're at war with themselves, cause I aint giving them the time of day...hush yaw insects and parasites."
With that being said, the record must show that 1) songs such as 'Big Bad and Brave'…2) 'Duppy Know Who Fi Frighten' and 3) 'Clap It Up' were all released earlier this month just in case people hear them and think I’m going against my words. I guess I must be twitter, because everybody following me'.

Even though Adidjah Palmer warned parents that it's not Vybz Kartel responsibility for raising their kids or being their role, this unbelievable decision certainly pushes him a step closer of being labeled as a role-model…not just only for kids, but also for young upcoming entertainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment