Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have slept with almost every one of my man friends.


I have been trapped in a situation that I think is more than just a fantasy. Since of late it has become a nightmare but yet still I find myself doing the same thing over and over again.

What I really want to say is that I am involved with this guy and words cannot explain how nice of a person he is. I constantly hurts him even though he has no clue about the horrible things I am doing to him. I have slept with almost every one of his friends.

He is not the first guy that I have hurt like this but I kept on doing it because it’s a big turn on for me to secretly make out with the friends of the guys who I am dating. I do not want to lose this guy that I am with right now as he is really one of the best guys I’ve ever talked to. I am now scared that one of his friends might tell him about what I have done.

Once ago it would have not been a problem if the guys found out because then I talked to them just for fun but this guy is different. Please let me know what can be done to help rid me of this addiction.


Young lady you are definitely in need of help as problems like the ones you are now facing just never normally occur - unless its deeply rooted from some kind of troubled past like abuse, etc.

Seeing a counselor might help to reveal the secrets behind the sexual appetites you possessed for his friends. I am also going to recommend that you come clean with your partner before one of his friends does. However, before you make this decision bare-in-mind that it’s more likely to end your relationship than saving it. Another tip that might be helpful to your situation is to make sure you start counseling before confessing. The fact that you are taking steps to correct what you did might make your boyfriend be a bit lenient about this "Messed Up" situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment