Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Caught My Husband With My Brother



I've been married for 8yrs, with three kids I never knew my husband is bisexual, I caught him with my brother on my bed naked having sex, I never let them know what I saw. My husband is into politics, he could do anything to protect his image, what am I going to do, I have no money on me, I don't love him anymore if I leave am going to suffer, he sleeps with anything in skirts n jeans, please tell me what to do I need your help.

..............................................................................
Dear Anonymous,

I know how nerve wrecking this must have been for you, being deceived not only by your husband but also your own flesh and blood. Before I go any further I think you should immediately file for a divorce…I don’t think you will have any problem getting out of this miserable relationship, however the best way of doing this is by confronting him about what you have seen. The fact that he’s a well known politician he will never want his bisexual behaviors to be known by the public, I am 100% convinced that you will not have an ounce of problem emancipating yourself from out of this “Ferro” relationship. If you decided to stay then it’s clear that money is your main objective of staying into this filthy relationship, never let money steps in the way of what’s right.

I am urging that you pack up and leave this man, this is not even something for you to think about. Just remember this bold step that you are about to take is for the betterment of your kids…And I am also urging that you seek counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment