Saturday, March 19, 2011

WHAT KINDA SICK F...ER WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO PISS ON HIM


My boyfriend for over a year is starting to weird me out. When we first started dating, he would ‘jokingly ask me if I would perform certain acts on him, particularly peeing on him. I thought my disgusted look and answer were sufficient enough for him and he drop it. Fast forward a year and things are going well. To say he is the most attentive guy I’ve dated would be an understatement. Although we both are MBA students, and he works full time, we always have a weekly date to mingle and unwind with one another. However he started bringing up his fetish of me peeing on him again, all joking aside. His relentlessness is starting to wear me down. Its gotten to the point where I don’t want to be around him and started backing out our weekly date. Beside the peeing request he is the best guy I have ever dated, attentive and generous. I don’t want to lose him, but I can’t help being grossed out.
Am I being to sensitive? Should I just satisfy his fetish? Or will it never work out…

Please advise!!!!



LEAVING THIS ONE UP TO MY READERS

No comments:

Post a Comment