Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MY BIG DICK IS MY BIGGEST PROBLEM. i cant find a girl that can handle me


Hi Celebrity inc
my names Daniel, and i am 25 yr old Jamaican (my friends call me beast:) Im a very loving guy. Ill always be there till the end for the people i care most about. Im a very artistic person who love to express myself through the arts. Yes, im out to the world already, and im happy about. I am currently going to UNI where some of the most amazing people i have ever meet go.I'm very mature for my age.
my problem starts when i was about 15, when ever i have sex with my first girl friend she always bleed a lot i keep thinking it was her as she was only just having sex as well. we broke up because i couldn't take the mess she make every time we did it. i starting sleeping with older woman from a tender age so iv'e learn a lot sexually but when ever i meet someone i like i cant seems to keep as they always complain about my cock size. you see my dick is very huge i'm not showing off i'm rather annoyed with this. condoms don't fit i cant wear normal boxers nor skinny jeans because of this i cant seems to settle down as iv'e never met a woman that want to have sex without drinking or smoking first plus using a lot of oil ladies even bring their friends so they can have sex with me to prove it and this make me feel cheep. i'm doing good for my self and need stability in my life is there a place i can go to get this problem sort out, or someone that i truly love will come along, i don't want to be ungrateful or nothing but i'm not happy with my sexual life can you please share your thoughts on my problem?

HELLO BEAST
THANKS FOR WRITING
I'M NOT AN EXPERT IN PROBLEM LIKE THIS BUT I HAVE RESEARCH A FEW PLACE YOU CAN CHECK OUT, BUT DON'T BE TOO QUICK TO MAKE PIVOTAL DECISIONS AS GOD MADE NO MISTAKE. I HOPE YOU FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN REALLY HOLD OUT WITH YOU THANKS AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment