Sunday, March 20, 2011

The State of California Wants Me Dead !

With snow, slush, ice, water, and road sand and water mix on the road 
I was driving down to Colfax to the Chevy dealer to have
my truck worked on. I forgot that one of my complaints for the
dealer was my windshield washer fluid was freezing. I felt when
they topped it off at the last oil change they didn't use sub-zero
temperature washer fluid as they should have. By the way, Colfax is 60 miles to the west over Donner Summit. 

As I was driving on I-80 west there was trucks and cars throwing
all kinds of crap onto my windshield. At one point I couldn't see
through the windshield. Of course I hit the windshield washer,
but nothing happened because the fluid was frozen. I had to pull
over, barely seeing, and throw snow on the windshield. Can I tell
you I was very happy at this time. 

I made it to the dealer and went completely ballistic. I asked if
they had a new guy that needed to be taught the right way to
refill  windshield washer fluid with sub-zero temp stuff. The
head mechanic told me the state of California doesn't allow
them to put "Sub-zero" stuff in my truck because of F***ing
environmental concerns. Too much of the anti-freeze stuff
is bad for the environment. They can't put anything in my
truck that will stay thawed below 32 degrees.

Because of a bunch of "Greenie Bastards" I was almost killed
in the name of God knows what.

PLEASE PASS THIS STUPID CRAP ALONG !!!

THIS IS TRUE FROM WOODSTERMAN !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment