Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stop The Damn Mosque

Not that it matters to the left in this country......
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                               
(Quinnipiac)- Only 38 percent of American voters have a favorable opinion of Islam, while 40 percent have an unfavorable opinion. But voters say 50 – 27 percent that mainstream Islam is a peaceful religion, rather than a religion which encourages violence to non-Muslims.
The Muslim group has the right to build a mosque and cultural center near Ground Zero, American voters say 70 – 25 percent. But voters say 63 – 28 percent that it is wrong to do so. There is no sub-group which says it is “appropriate” to build the mosque near Ground Zero.
Count me in that group of 40% with an unfavorable view of Islam. I am sure I will be labeled, but I learned all I need to know about Islam on 9-11-2001. Just me......

No comments:

Post a Comment