Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tila Tequila Video.Tila Tequila Stripped


"People call me an attention w***...or whatever...but excuse me I'm a grown a** woman and I'm confident in myself...I think a woman's body is a beautiful thing...that's why I am a lesbian...I was born naked...anybody who is against that is gay and in denial"


Tila Tequila is currently suing San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman, who attacked her back in September. She is seeking $1.5 million. Her lawyer blames the linebacker for his client's mental breakdown. He also says he will get Tila some help.


The biggest scandal surrounding Tila Tequila is claims that she is "bisexual". For those that don't watch MTV, Tila Tequila hosted a reality dating show called "A Shot at Love" where she would date both men and women in order to find the love of her dreams. In season 1, she chose a man. In season 2, she chose a woman, and was subsequently dissed at the ceremony.


The New York Post reported that Tila wasn't really bisexual, that she was really straight instead. A source close to the popular MTV show claims that Tila has had a boyfriend for many years and has to act single and available.


Tila's rep denied the claims, and debunked rumors that Tila is a nightmare to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment